With the uncertainty in the markets, it is easy to get caught up in believing the news. Yet, some of the most successful practices take a different path from the rest of the crowd during times like this. Today, there was an excellent article posted by Roz Fulmerof ToPS on the CrownCouncil.org website outlining five things you can do to thrive in a troubled economy. It is well worth the read if you are a Crown Council member:
Here is a brief overview. She suggests five keys to success during a down economy:
1. Refuse to participate in the recession – don’t become paralyzed, continue to move forward with your business
2. Increase marketing and advertising – build your brand while others are pulling back
3. Innovate – consider new approaches and possibilities; some of the great businesses today were born during recessions
4. Become a talent magnet – it is a great time to find and attract the best talent
5. Think big, take action. – create your vision and take action
Don’t participate in a troubled economy – choose to thrive in it!
Have a great day!