What is PPC for Dentists?
Dental pay-per-click (PPC) is an advertising model that allows marketers to place ads on an ad platform (Google, Facebook, Bing, AdRoll, etc.) and pay the host of that platform every time their advertisement is clicked by a prospective patient. The goal of a dental PPC ad is to lead the patient viewing it to click through to the dentist’s website, where that patient can complete a valuable action, such as contacting the practice, making a phone call, or scheduling a consultation.
The Power of PPC
On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page.
What are the Benefits of Dental Internet Marketing?
Online marketing for dentists utilizing pay-per-click advertisements is quickly becoming the most effective form of reaching prospective patients. Some of the advantages of dental PPC advertising compared to traditional advertisements include:
- Cost Effective – With dental PPC ads you only pay when a patient actually clicks your advertisement and reaches your website. You can spend as much or as little as you like.
- Get Leads That Convert – Audience targeting enables you to choose who sees your ads. Choose from demographics like location, age, income and more to generate high quality leads that are more likely to convert.
- Measurable – Dental PPC campaigns can be set up to carefully measure effectiveness so that you achieve a desirable return on investment.
- Fast – With organic search engine optimization (SEO) it can take some time until you establish a presence. The impact of your PPC efforts is almost immediate. As soon as you switch on your ads you will be in front of your prospective patients.
- Overtake Your Competitors – Outbid your competitors to catch your prospective patients’ eyes first or gain a competitive advantage by advertising services that your competitors don’t.
Why Choose Prospecta Marketing for Your Dental Internet Marketing?
Collaboration With Our Partner Doctors
We meet regularly with our partner doctors to report our progress and ensure that both sides of the dental internet marketing partnership are aligned. We find that collaboration leads to superior results and helps to shore up weaknesses and enhance strengths.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you grow your dental practice.