How Does Prospecta Marketing Help Your Dental Practice?
Prospecta Marketing focuses on two critical success factors to market your business over the internet:
- Internet Marketing – Directing traffic to your website both organically (SEO) and using paid advertisements (PPC).
- Conversion Optimization – Turning website visitors into patients.
“I have used many marketing services in the 8 years that I have been an owner of various dental practices. Prospecta is in a whole different league than the others I’ve used and this includes some of the most popular dental specific agencies. Prospecta generates more new patients for less advertising dollars than anyone else.”
-Dr. James Peck, DDS
Dental Internet Marketing
Skillfully using the tools of internet search marketing, we reach key prospects who are seeking what you have to offer. Research and strategy help deliver the right message to the right prospects at the right time. We use a variety of tools to accomplish that:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Using careful keyword research and sound techniques, we will to help you optimize your rankings in the search results. Your rankings are monitored and reported so you can see the progress.
- Paid Placement (PPC) – Using Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns, we develop, track and analyze your keyword advertising and optimize your campaign to meet the goals to grow your business. Your campaign will be customized to achieve budget, traffic volume, % of sales, or ROAS (Return on Advertising Spending) objectives. Your results are reported and reviewed with you each month.
- Other Internet Marketing Opportunities – We can also assist you in submitting to directories, shopping sites and developing other strategic internet opportunities to reach your key prospects. We also work with you to cultivate your new customers by thoughtfully marketing to them with e-mail campaigns that encourage them to return for repeat business.
“I started working with Prospecta Marketing 8 years ago. I had just taken over a practice, the economy was slow, and so was the practice. I made the decision to begin working with Prospecta and saw results almost instantly.”
-Dr. Brett R. Felton, DMD
Making sure your positioning and marketing message are on target help convert website visitors to patients. We pay attention to other factors that influence the “buying” process such as easy navigation, smooth office communication, flexible financing, and security for patients. With tools to evaluate your web traffic and careful analysis, we will assist you in developing a website that encourages your visitors to become lifetime patients.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you grow your dental practice.