For your dental practice to thrive, you need to get its name out there where the public can see it. That is how new patients find you. In the digital age, marketing your practice means using the Internet.
How do you go about doing that? There is no one right way; in fact, there are a number of strategies available to you. Combining several of them is likely to be the most effective approach.
Have a strong and well-designed website. In this day and age, a website is a given. But is it a good one? A good website does more than list your services and contact information.
- It must be well-organized for easy navigation.
- It must be thorough, so visitors find what they’re looking for.
- It should offer value, like an informative blog.
Use social media. This is a highly effective way of reaching potential patient, and current patients.
- Your practice name is out there, year-round.
- You can provide updated information.
- You’re able to collect al-important patient reviews.
Concentrate on Local SEO. SEO is search engine optimization, and localizing it is effective in drawing in new patients.
- Local search terms target your audience.
- It works in voice search (i.e. Siri or Alexa)
Rest assured, these ideas are just the tip of the iceberg. Not sure where, or even how, to begin?
ProspectaMarketing is an Internet marketing firm specializing in dental practices. We use all of the tools of Internet search marketing to help you reach key prospects who are looking for what your practice has to offer. Our unique and thorough approach provides visibility, financial accountability, and ongoing refinement and improvement. You can find out more by contacting Lane Anderson toll-free at 1-877-322-4440 Ext 101, by email using the form on our Contact Us page, or online at ProspectaMarketing.com.